Great sporting tradition in an extraordinary natural environment: this is Varese Golf Club.
Varese Golf Club, founded in 1897, was established in its current site in Luvinate in 1934. The current course, originally designed by architects Gannon and Blanford and expanded to 18 holes in the mid-1950s, is an undulating, technically interesting par-72 course. Every hole, surrounded by the green of ancient, majestic plants, offers incomparably beautiful views that embrace Monte Rosa, the Maggiore, Varese and Monate lakes, as well as the hills of the Sacro Monte and Campo dei Fiori, which is directly behind the golf course. The proximity of the Prealps and the altitude (425 m above sea level) ensure a pleasant climate all year round.