The Fiuggi Golf Club was founded in 1928, thanks to the love for nature, the passion for golf and the brilliant intuition of the founding members, who created this splendid course. It is located in the area of the famous mineral water sources and part of the nature reserve of the Canterno lake.
The 18-hole course, covering a total distance of 5.864 meters, offers golfers the opportunity of testing their abilities and enjoying their wellness and carefree stay.
The golf course is one of the most beautiful in Italy, with unforgettable panoramic views and technically very difficult, a par 70 covering an area of 73 hectares.
The path winds through natural well-kept green slopes and offers golfers an exciting sense of freedom, away from the noise and of the City.
At the end of a competition or a simple round the Club House welcomes you with its hearty hospitality.
- Driving range
- Golf carts
- Golf School
- Guest House
- Locker Rooms
- Manual and electric trolley hire
- Pitching green
- Putting green
- Rental Clubs
- Swimming pool